Once again, Italian Day on The Drive will fly its green, white and red colours proudly, featuring food, patios, live music, fashion, activities and more. Along with 130 street vendors and participants lining The Drive, highlights will be delivered in piazza style themed intersections and areas including:
- three music stages (2nd Ave, Grandview Park and 3rd Ave)
- 2 DJ tents (5th Ave & between Parker and Venables)
- garden style music tent at Napier Greenway
- performances by local and international Italian artists
- fashion show featuring local designer, Grandy Chu (Piazza Moda @ 3rd Avenue)
- food and wine samplings at the Italian Chamber’s ‘Authentic Italian Table’ piazza (Grant Street, east side)
- food eating contests (5th Ave)
- exotic Italian cars and Ducati motorcycles (4th Ave)
- RE/MAX Children’s Zone in Grandview Park (Grandview Park)
- Canucks Community Caravan with games & activities (William Street, west side)
- Whitecaps with the Cap Cruiser (Parker Street, west side) & more games and activities at Graveley Street Soccer zone (east side)
- Jack 96.9 with News 1130 Cruiser
- raffle stations – Win a trip for two to Italy! This year with TWO trip giveaways to la bella Italia + more prizes!
- Celebrate green, white and red with bracelets sporting the colours of the Italian flag available at the festival
To view highlight and participant locations click here for complete site map
Our Comunità theme this year embraces youth, and as part of the artist line up, young artists, both from Italy as well as locally, will highlight the Italian music performances.
Marco Boni, a 15 year old rising star, who represented Italy in Eurovision Junior 2018, will sing the Italian national anthem at the noon Opening Ceremony – as well as perform on all 3 stages with music artist Danilo Ciaccia, also originally from Italy and now living in Vancouver.