Once again, Italian Day will fly its green, white and red colours proudly, this year in a village style setting in Grandview Park and surrounding side streets, featuring food vendors & trucks, live music, fashion, activities and more.
Join us at noon as we open the event with welcome speeches, the Canadian and Italian national anthems (Opera singer), as well as other acknowledgments before launching the live music at 12:30pm.
Live Music & DJ · 12:30 – 8:30pm
• Main Stage (Charles Street) – Italian / English – Pop/Rock, RnB, Opera, Latin, Folk
• Piazza Italia (Williams Street – West – Cul-de-Sac) – mini-stage w/ live music & DJ Storm
• Pasta Eating Contest Stage (Amphitheatre platform in Park) – DJ Storm
Other Event Highlights
• JAC by Jacqueline Conoir Fashion Show (Main Stage – 8:30pm)
• IL GIARDINO Authentic Table – wine, beer and small bite samplings
*attraction found in Sport Court in centre of Park
• Pasta eating contests (amphitheatre platform)
• APE Canada – showcasing electric bikes and Vespa carts
• Children’s Carnival games + Park Playground
• vendors, food trucks + more